We are able to offer our Wellness Programs thanks in large part to our approach of combining, complementing and coordinating our services with those of our key partners. A great example of this approach is the community Wellness Centre at Jeffery Hale that we co-manage with VEQ and Jeffery Hale – Saint Brigid’s.
Our Wellness Programs promote the personal and shared well-being of English speakers in the Quebec City region, while fostering civic engagement and community belonging:
- Family Matters for families with young children.
- Caregivers’ Circle for caregivers of older adults.
- Community Wellness for the well being of the community in general.
- Well 50+ to help older adults stay active and autonomous.
- SNACS Special Needs for children, youth and adults with special needs.
- Wellness Activities at Saint Brigid’s for residents of the Home, fun and adapted activities that support and enrich their cultural and social lives while helping ensure that they continue to have a connection to the community.
What we do
Learn more about our four main areas of strategic focus under which we organize our programs, services and activities: