The goal of Jeffery Hale Community Partners’ Wellness Programs is to promote a combined, complementary and coordinated approach to services with key partners. Our Wellness Programs also promote civic engagement and community belonging.
- Family Matters for families with young children.
- Caregivers’ Circle for caregivers of older adults.
- Community Wellness for the well being of the community in general.
- Well 50+ to help older adults stay active and autonomous.
- SNACS Special Needs for children, youth and adults with special needs.
- Wellness Activities at Saint Brigid’s for residents of the Home, fun and adapted activities that support and enrich their cultural and social lives while helping ensure that they continue to have a connection to the community.
What we do
Learn more about our four main areas of strategic focus under which we organize our programs, services and activities: