We are able to offer our Wellness Programs thanks in large part to our approach of combining, complementing and coordinating our services with those of our key partners. A great example of this approach is the community Wellness Centre at Jeffery Hale that we manage in close collaboration with VEQ and Jeffery Hale – Saint Brigid’s.
Our Wellness Programs promote the personal and shared well-being of English speakers in the Quebec City region, while fostering civic engagement and community belonging:
- Family Matters for families with young children.
- Well 50+ & Caregivers for older adults and their caregivers.
- Community Wellness for the well being of the community in general.
- SNACS Special Needs for children, youth and adults with special needs.
- Wellness Activities at Saint Brigid’s, fun and adapted activities for residents of the Home.
- WE Mind Mental Health for one and all, to support mental well-being.
What we do
Learn more about our areas of strategic focus under which we organize our programs, services and activities: